Yep. In the U.S. we will be celebrating our national holiday – Thanksgiving.
We worked at top speed and turned around the Explorer for December in record time so that our members would be able to read their issue. It probably will land in your mailbox around the 3rd or 4th of December but you can preview it now.
This particular issue focuses on downhole geology — new approaches to opportunities, old fields, imaging and even how GPS is helping to navigate below the earth’s surface!
The Division of Environmental Geosciences has posted their December issue of the Environmental Geosciences journal. This electronic journal is only available by subscription.
Last 5 posts by Janet B.
- Introducing: AAPG Store - Buy. Register. Download. - April 25th, 2013
- Deadline is December 15 - November 13th, 2012
- Survey done. We have a winner! - October 2nd, 2012
- Online Application System Improved - really! - August 1st, 2012
- Polls Closed Midnight May 15 (CDST) - May 14th, 2012