It’s the seismic issue for 2010 and ready for your preview.
My favorite article is about the chip that is used in Repsol’s Kaleidoscope project. This might be an article your children would enjoy reading since this chip is the same one Sony uses in their PlayStation 3. It certainly brings home how much power is required to create the images that are output from seismic.
Something else that will make you feel more “hip and aware” is the “talking seismic data” that is blasting forward in complex, offshore geologic settings.
Are you attending the AAPG Annual Conference next month? Some of the sessions are highlighted and may prove helpful in planning your time in New Orleans.
Last 5 posts by Janet B.
- Introducing: AAPG Store - Buy. Register. Download. - April 25th, 2013
- Deadline is December 15 - November 13th, 2012
- Survey done. We have a winner! - October 2nd, 2012
- Online Application System Improved - really! - August 1st, 2012
- Polls Closed Midnight May 15 (CDST) - May 14th, 2012