Winter is just around the corner and with that comes a popular education venue that AAPG will be offering for the sixth year.
The Winter Education Conference is set for February 9-13 in Houston, Texas. Four concurrent sessions are scheduled focusing on many of the current developments in research as well as some fundamentals. All are designed to either enhance or brush-up attendees’ knowledge and skill sets.
The popularity of AAPG’s education conferences comes from the fact that the tuition paid can be shared by another individual. For example, maybe you attended the education conference last year but you see the newly offered course “Tight Gas Sands” taught by Larry Meckel would be valuable to you. So, on days one and two you may attend that class then pass your registration to a co-worker who missed Tom Moore’s “Intro to Coalbed Methane” (on day three) or would benefit from George Asquith’s class on “Quick Guide to Carbonate Well Long Analysis” (slated for days four and five).
Individual days may be purchased but sharing a registration is definitely a “best buy.”
Last 5 posts by Janet B.
- Introducing: AAPG Store - Buy. Register. Download. - April 25th, 2013
- Deadline is December 15 - November 13th, 2012
- Survey done. We have a winner! - October 2nd, 2012
- Online Application System Improved - really! - August 1st, 2012
- Polls Closed Midnight May 15 (CDST) - May 14th, 2012