Brand new addition to our Quick Bite Learning Series, with built-in PowerPoint and self-scoring quiz (with certificate featuring your name and score). Click the link to access the materials and the quiz.
After you have finished the materials, please drop us a line at email@example.com to let us know if you’d like to see a full-length low-cost face-to-face course at section meetings. Also, let us know if you’d like us to add examples of resumes, and a podcast with a discussion of success strategies to nail your next interview.
AAPG cares about your career development — Learn and Earn!
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014