Prepare for NAPE by attending AAPG’s new Playmaker workshop. The AAPG Playmaker Forum is a day-long workshop that is perfectly suited to for geologists, landmen, engineers, and operators who are evaluating deals for new and mature plays. To be held January 24 in Houston, the workshop will combine instruction, guidance, and case studies by individuals who are experienced in assembling and evaluating deals. A full schedule is available for your review.
The Playmaker Forum will focus on elements, commercial and scientific/technical, required to successfully mature prospects from first insight, leasing, marketing, to discovery. It will focus on necessary skills you can use right away for prospecting, play generation, deal screening and important aspects of professional career development.
Fee Includes: course notes, Heritage of Petroleum Geologist publication, continuing education credits, luncheon, 2 networking breaks, networking reception.
This is a unique new offering which is organized by AAPG’s Division of Professional Affairs.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014
- A Journey Through the Geological Story of the Colorado Plateau - April 4th, 2014