Prepare for NAPE by attending AAPG’s new Playmaker workshop. The AAPG Playmaker Forum is a day-long workshop that is perfectly suited to for geologists, landmen, engineers, and operators who are evaluating deals for new and mature plays. To be held January 24 in Houston, the workshop will combine instruction, guidance, and case studies by individuals who are experienced in assembling and evaluating deals. A full schedule is available for your review.
The Playmaker Forum will focus on elements, commercial and scientific/technical, required to successfully mature prospects from first insight, leasing, marketing, to discovery. It will focus on necessary skills you can use right away for prospecting, play generation, deal screening and important aspects of professional career development.
Fee Includes: course notes, Heritage of Petroleum Geologist publication, continuing education credits, luncheon, 2 networking breaks, networking reception.
This is a unique new offering which is organized by AAPG’s Division of Professional Affairs.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013
- Interview Skills for Geologists - April 18th, 2013
- How Far Can We Affordably Purify Produced Water? E-Symposium and Articles Provide Answers - April 9th, 2013
- Woodford Shale Forum info available now - April 1st, 2013