Prepare for NAPE by attending AAPG’s new Playmaker workshop. The AAPG Playmaker Forum is a day-long workshop that is perfectly suited to for geologists, landmen, engineers, and operators who are evaluating deals for new and mature plays. To be held January 24 in Houston, the workshop will combine instruction, guidance, and case studies by individuals who are experienced in assembling and evaluating deals. A full schedule is available for your review.
The Playmaker Forum will focus on elements, commercial and scientific/technical, required to successfully mature prospects from first insight, leasing, marketing, to discovery. It will focus on necessary skills you can use right away for prospecting, play generation, deal screening and important aspects of professional career development.
Fee Includes: course notes, Heritage of Petroleum Geologist publication, continuing education credits, luncheon, 2 networking breaks, networking reception.
This is a unique new offering which is organized by AAPG’s Division of Professional Affairs.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014
- Lacustrine Basin Exploration - June 13th, 2014