So you ever wish you knew more about drilling and completions? Do you or your team members find it useful to know the nuts and bolts of operations? Do you need to take safety courses? AAPG is partnering with PetroEd to expand its offerings of educational opportunities to include its full catalogue of technology-focused self-paced online courses that contain robust graphics, including animations and simulations. AAPG members receive a 5 percent discount.
For a list of courses and links to descriptions, please click here.
PetroEd offers self-paced, automated, graphics-rich courses with animations and quizzes which can be accessed online. The courses offer assessments and certificates of completion can be generated. You may also maintain an archive of your completed courses for professional purposes. Please visit www.petroed.com to purchase courses using the coupon code”AAPGMEMBER2011″ for a 5% discount on the total order.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014