So you ever wish you knew more about drilling and completions? Do you or your team members find it useful to know the nuts and bolts of operations? Do you need to take safety courses? AAPG is partnering with PetroEd to expand its offerings of educational opportunities to include its full catalogue of technology-focused self-paced online courses that contain robust graphics, including animations and simulations. AAPG members receive a 5 percent discount.
For a list of courses and links to descriptions, please click here.
PetroEd offers self-paced, automated, graphics-rich courses with animations and quizzes which can be accessed online. The courses offer assessments and certificates of completion can be generated. You may also maintain an archive of your completed courses for professional purposes. Please visit www.petroed.com to purchase courses using the coupon code”AAPGMEMBER2011″ for a 5% discount on the total order.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014