So you ever wish you knew more about drilling and completions? Do you or your team members find it useful to know the nuts and bolts of operations? Do you need to take safety courses? AAPG is partnering with PetroEd to expand its offerings of educational opportunities to include its full catalogue of technology-focused self-paced online courses that contain robust graphics, including animations and simulations. AAPG members receive a 5 percent discount.
For a list of courses and links to descriptions, please click here.
PetroEd offers self-paced, automated, graphics-rich courses with animations and quizzes which can be accessed online. The courses offer assessments and certificates of completion can be generated. You may also maintain an archive of your completed courses for professional purposes. Please visit www.petroed.com to purchase courses using the coupon code”AAPGMEMBER2011″ for a 5% discount on the total order.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013
- Interview Skills for Geologists - April 18th, 2013
- How Far Can We Affordably Purify Produced Water? E-Symposium and Articles Provide Answers - April 9th, 2013
- Woodford Shale Forum info available now - April 1st, 2013