AAPG is hosting a Hedberg Research Conference in Beijing, May 9 – 12 which will allow geoscientists to share the results of their research. If you are interested in attending, please request an invitation from Ms. Debbi Boonstra (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Description: In the recent decades natural gas geochemistry has been facing increasing demand to deal with the complicity of natural gas exploration, including a deep understanding of formation, migration and accumulation of natural gas, which is not restricted to the oil-rich regions. New activities such as extensive unconventional gas exploration, risk and opportunity of non-hydrocarbon gases, CO2 sequestration with enhanced oil recovery bring about new tasks in natural gas geochemistry. This meeting will review the application of natural geochemistry to the solution of the above key problems; attendees will share and broaden the understanding of current applications, best practices and future directions of natural gas geochemistry.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013