How do you fast-track your shale skills development? There are few courses that provide a comprehensive view of what you need — fortunately, AAPG is able to offer courses that introduce you to the tools you need. They can be found in our Winter Education Conference to take place in March in Houston. They include the following: Understanding Heterogeneity in U.S. Shale Plays, and Enhancing Resource Exploitation Through the Use of Multi-Disciplinary Data from Seismic, Core and Logs.
Here’s an excerpt of the description: By covering a number of subjects from the value of core data, petrophysical and geomechanical log measurements to the use of surface seismic in broader scale sweet spot identification through to microseismic monitoring and completion optimization the attendee will benefit from a greater understanding of the process of examining and upscaling different data types.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014
- A Journey Through the Geological Story of the Colorado Plateau - April 4th, 2014