How do you fast-track your shale skills development? There are few courses that provide a comprehensive view of what you need — fortunately, AAPG is able to offer courses that introduce you to the tools you need. They can be found in our Winter Education Conference to take place in March in Houston. They include the following: Understanding Heterogeneity in U.S. Shale Plays, and Enhancing Resource Exploitation Through the Use of Multi-Disciplinary Data from Seismic, Core and Logs.
Here’s an excerpt of the description: By covering a number of subjects from the value of core data, petrophysical and geomechanical log measurements to the use of surface seismic in broader scale sweet spot identification through to microseismic monitoring and completion optimization the attendee will benefit from a greater understanding of the process of examining and upscaling different data types.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013
- Interview Skills for Geologists - April 18th, 2013
- How Far Can We Affordably Purify Produced Water? E-Symposium and Articles Provide Answers - April 9th, 2013
- Woodford Shale Forum info available now - April 1st, 2013