How do you fast-track your shale skills development? There are few courses that provide a comprehensive view of what you need — fortunately, AAPG is able to offer courses that introduce you to the tools you need. They can be found in our Winter Education Conference to take place in March in Houston. They include the following: Understanding Heterogeneity in U.S. Shale Plays, and Enhancing Resource Exploitation Through the Use of Multi-Disciplinary Data from Seismic, Core and Logs.
Here’s an excerpt of the description: By covering a number of subjects from the value of core data, petrophysical and geomechanical log measurements to the use of surface seismic in broader scale sweet spot identification through to microseismic monitoring and completion optimization the attendee will benefit from a greater understanding of the process of examining and upscaling different data types.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014
- Lacustrine Basin Exploration - June 13th, 2014