Only 1-week left to make your reservations and register for this exciting event in Napa, California.
This geocience technology workshop is ideal for geologists, engineers, geo-techs, geophysicists, geochemists, and other team members who want to to gain knowledge to improve understanding of reservoirs where pore pressure and natural fracturing play important roles. Participants will examine and discuss how pore pressure and fracturing impact the understanding of reservoirs, reservoir fluids, and reservoir characterization. The open discussion format provides an excellent opportunity to network and exchange ideas.
HURRY BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT!
Click here to learn more.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013