Only 1-week left to make your reservations and register for this exciting event in Napa, California.
This geocience technology workshop is ideal for geologists, engineers, geo-techs, geophysicists, geochemists, and other team members who want to to gain knowledge to improve understanding of reservoirs where pore pressure and natural fracturing play important roles. Participants will examine and discuss how pore pressure and fracturing impact the understanding of reservoirs, reservoir fluids, and reservoir characterization. The open discussion format provides an excellent opportunity to network and exchange ideas.
HURRY BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT!
Click here to learn more.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Need Funding? Here’s Your Chance: AAPG Research Launcher - April 22nd, 2014
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014