Only 1-week left to make your reservations and register for this exciting event in Napa, California.
This geocience technology workshop is ideal for geologists, engineers, geo-techs, geophysicists, geochemists, and other team members who want to to gain knowledge to improve understanding of reservoirs where pore pressure and natural fracturing play important roles. Participants will examine and discuss how pore pressure and fracturing impact the understanding of reservoirs, reservoir fluids, and reservoir characterization. The open discussion format provides an excellent opportunity to network and exchange ideas.
HURRY BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT!
Click here to learn more.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013
- Interview Skills for Geologists - April 18th, 2013
- How Far Can We Affordably Purify Produced Water? E-Symposium and Articles Provide Answers - April 9th, 2013
- Woodford Shale Forum info available now - April 1st, 2013