Only 1-week left to make your reservations and register for this exciting event in Napa, California.
This geocience technology workshop is ideal for geologists, engineers, geo-techs, geophysicists, geochemists, and other team members who want to to gain knowledge to improve understanding of reservoirs where pore pressure and natural fracturing play important roles. Participants will examine and discuss how pore pressure and fracturing impact the understanding of reservoirs, reservoir fluids, and reservoir characterization. The open discussion format provides an excellent opportunity to network and exchange ideas.
HURRY BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT!
Click here to learn more.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014