Only 1-week left to make your reservations and register for this exciting event in Napa, California.
This geocience technology workshop is ideal for geologists, engineers, geo-techs, geophysicists, geochemists, and other team members who want to to gain knowledge to improve understanding of reservoirs where pore pressure and natural fracturing play important roles. Participants will examine and discuss how pore pressure and fracturing impact the understanding of reservoirs, reservoir fluids, and reservoir characterization. The open discussion format provides an excellent opportunity to network and exchange ideas.
HURRY BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT!
Click here to learn more.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014