If you’re currently involved in shale plays, you’ve probably recognized that the secret to success is understanding the natural fractures in the formation. Find out how 3D seismic can help you map natural fractures in a shale play in Dr. Ahmed Ouenes’ e-symposium on Mapping Natural Fractures Using 3D Seismic and Well Data: Application to a Shale Play — http://www.aapg.org/education/online/details.cfm?ID=188. It will take place on March 25 at 2 pm CST. Please click on the link for more information.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Concepts, Models, and Case Studies of Dolomitization – with Applications to Hydrocarbon Exploration and Development - March 10th, 2014
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014