If you’re currently involved in shale plays, you’ve probably recognized that the secret to success is understanding the natural fractures in the formation. Find out how 3D seismic can help you map natural fractures in a shale play in Dr. Ahmed Ouenes’ e-symposium on Mapping Natural Fractures Using 3D Seismic and Well Data: Application to a Shale Play — http://www.aapg.org/education/online/details.cfm?ID=188. It will take place on March 25 at 2 pm CST. Please click on the link for more information.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration for Deep-Water Sands Using Seismic Sequence Methodology - December 11th, 2013
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013