June 16-20, 2014 | Aurora, Colorado
This years AAPG Summer Education Conference (SEC) will be bringing together new technologies, techniques, and lessons learned to provide attendees with some of the finest geoscience training. The SEC is offering four concurrent sessions over five days for you to mix and match courses to your specific training needs.
Pick a course, any course because no matter which selection you make, these 13 options add up to great training to help enhance your skills & knowledge and advance your careers further. Whether you are a geologist, geophysicist, engineer, technician, or geoscientist their is a course for you. You will hear from many award winning industry professionals as they present topics from the basic reviews and introduction discussions to in-depth technical sessions. Learn more about how you can share your participation with your colleagues to maximize time and money.
Review the full course schedule: HERE!
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014