Dr. Malcolm Francis – Exploring the Play Potential of the Tanzania Deepwater, Basin, East Africa: AAPG Deepwater
“Exploring the Play Potential of the Tanzania Deepwater, Basin, East Africa” Since the previous time we presented this material, our team has done further work including depth imaging in parallel there have been further discoveries and the Tanzanian Government is preparing for the next license round. We would thus propose to update the material to reflect the new data and are willing to tune the presentation to better fit the workshop theme.
We are currently heavily involved in many deep water basins around the world. Recent highlights are the Kwanza Basin pre-salt discoveries, Angola. Newly emerging areas include Mozambique.
This year’s Deepwater Reservoirs GTW has a truly stellar slate of presentations – all of which allow you time to ask questions, discuss, and learn. Space is limited, so sign up today. Don’t miss this amazing speaker and presentation our Fourth Annual AAPG Deepwater Reservoirs Geoscience Technology Workshop – Houston, TX, January 15-16, 2013!
Dr. Malcolm Francis first degree is in Geology, MSc and PhD Geophysics, 30+ years with WesternGeco and its heritage companies. Worked in Research, Software development of interpretation systems, explored and found oil, described reservoirs, appraised and developed oil fields, managed and mentored teams. Schlumberger Advisor.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013
- Interview Skills for Geologists - April 18th, 2013
- How Far Can We Affordably Purify Produced Water? E-Symposium and Articles Provide Answers - April 9th, 2013
- Woodford Shale Forum info available now - April 1st, 2013