Click the link to take a quiz over the Heath Shale. Let us know if you like the experience and would like to have more quizzes available through the AAPG Learn! blog.
If you are interested in learning more about liquids-rich shale plays, please sign up for a course at AAPG’s Fall Education Conference.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013
- Interview Skills for Geologists - April 18th, 2013
- How Far Can We Affordably Purify Produced Water? E-Symposium and Articles Provide Answers - April 9th, 2013
- Woodford Shale Forum info available now - April 1st, 2013