What is the “must have” information from seismic, cores, and well logs to have the best possible understanding of heterogeneity in shale plays so that you can enhance the exploitation of the resource? The answer is in integration and workflows, which will be explained in a short course this fall.
Learn techniques and strategies from recognized experts Richard Salter and Rick Lewis, whose course, Understanding Heterogeneity in Shale Plays across the U.S. and Enhancing Resource Exploitation Through the Use of Multi-Disciplinary Data from Seismic, Core and Logs, is featured in AAPG’s Fall Education Conference. Held September 19 in Houston, Texas, registration is open now. For more details, please click the link.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013