What is the “must have” information from seismic, cores, and well logs to have the best possible understanding of heterogeneity in shale plays so that you can enhance the exploitation of the resource? The answer is in integration and workflows, which will be explained in a short course this fall.
Learn techniques and strategies from recognized experts Richard Salter and Rick Lewis, whose course, Understanding Heterogeneity in Shale Plays across the U.S. and Enhancing Resource Exploitation Through the Use of Multi-Disciplinary Data from Seismic, Core and Logs, is featured in AAPG’s Fall Education Conference. Held September 19 in Houston, Texas, registration is open now. For more details, please click the link.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014