What is the “must have” information from seismic, cores, and well logs to have the best possible understanding of heterogeneity in shale plays so that you can enhance the exploitation of the resource? The answer is in integration and workflows, which will be explained in a short course this fall.
Learn techniques and strategies from recognized experts Richard Salter and Rick Lewis, whose course, Understanding Heterogeneity in Shale Plays across the U.S. and Enhancing Resource Exploitation Through the Use of Multi-Disciplinary Data from Seismic, Core and Logs, is featured in AAPG’s Fall Education Conference. Held September 19 in Houston, Texas, registration is open now. For more details, please click the link.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Concepts, Models, and Case Studies of Dolomitization – with Applications to Hydrocarbon Exploration and Development - March 10th, 2014
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014