What is the “must have” information from seismic, cores, and well logs to have the best possible understanding of heterogeneity in shale plays so that you can enhance the exploitation of the resource? The answer is in integration and workflows, which will be explained in a short course this fall.
Learn techniques and strategies from recognized experts Richard Salter and Rick Lewis, whose course, Understanding Heterogeneity in Shale Plays across the U.S. and Enhancing Resource Exploitation Through the Use of Multi-Disciplinary Data from Seismic, Core and Logs, is featured in AAPG’s Fall Education Conference. Held September 19 in Houston, Texas, registration is open now. For more details, please click the link.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Useful Geomechanics Resources for You - June 17th, 2013
- Engineering the Mississippian & Arbuckle: Geologist "Must-Knows" in One Day - June 5th, 2013
- Geomechanics: Simply Indispensable - May 29th, 2013
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013