What is the “must have” information from seismic, cores, and well logs to have the best possible understanding of heterogeneity in shale plays so that you can enhance the exploitation of the resource? The answer is in integration and workflows, which will be explained in a short course this fall.
Learn techniques and strategies from recognized experts Richard Salter and Rick Lewis, whose course, Understanding Heterogeneity in Shale Plays across the U.S. and Enhancing Resource Exploitation Through the Use of Multi-Disciplinary Data from Seismic, Core and Logs, is featured in AAPG’s Fall Education Conference. Held September 19 in Houston, Texas, registration is open now. For more details, please click the link.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Need Funding? Here’s Your Chance: AAPG Research Launcher - April 22nd, 2014
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014