Geosteering is at the heart of horizontal drilling in shale plays and other unconventionals. It’s also being use with great success in mature fields, to turn the “brown” fields “green.” What are the things that you as a geoscientist or engineer must know?
Learn techniques and strategies from recognized expert Robert S. Kalish, whose course, Introduction to Geosteering: Concepts and Procedures, is featured in AAPG’s Fall Education Conference. Held September 20-21 in Houston, Texas, registration is open now. For more details, please click the link.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013