Geosteering is at the heart of horizontal drilling in shale plays and other unconventionals. It’s also being use with great success in mature fields, to turn the “brown” fields “green.” What are the things that you as a geoscientist or engineer must know?
Learn techniques and strategies from recognized expert Robert S. Kalish, whose course, Introduction to Geosteering: Concepts and Procedures, is featured in AAPG’s Fall Education Conference. Held September 20-21 in Houston, Texas, registration is open now. For more details, please click the link.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014