The Permian Basin CCUS Center is offering a series of four low-cost webinars on carbon capture and sequestration. The cost is $25 per webinar.
Thursday, June 10 / 10 am CDT: Overview of CCS and CO2 Enhanced Oil Recovery. Dr. Dwight Rychel, PTTC.
Thursday, June 25 / 10 am CDT: Reservoir Characterization, Modeling, Monitoring. Vi Schatzinger, PTTC
Tuesday, August 28 / 10 am CDT: CO2 Sources: Marketing, Legal, Regulatory. Dr. Dwight Rychel, PTTC.
Thursday, September 27 / 10 am CDT: CO2 Separation, Transportation, and Operations. Dr. Dwight Rychel, PTTC.
To register, email Lance Cole at email@example.com
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014