The Permian Basin CCUS Center is offering a series of four low-cost webinars on carbon capture and sequestration. The cost is $25 per webinar.
Thursday, June 10 / 10 am CDT: Overview of CCS and CO2 Enhanced Oil Recovery. Dr. Dwight Rychel, PTTC.
Thursday, June 25 / 10 am CDT: Reservoir Characterization, Modeling, Monitoring. Vi Schatzinger, PTTC
Tuesday, August 28 / 10 am CDT: CO2 Sources: Marketing, Legal, Regulatory. Dr. Dwight Rychel, PTTC.
Thursday, September 27 / 10 am CDT: CO2 Separation, Transportation, and Operations. Dr. Dwight Rychel, PTTC.
To register, email Lance Cole at email@example.com
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013