The Permian Basin CCUS Center is offering a series of four low-cost webinars on carbon capture and sequestration. The cost is $25 per webinar.
Thursday, June 10 / 10 am CDT: Overview of CCS and CO2 Enhanced Oil Recovery. Dr. Dwight Rychel, PTTC.
Thursday, June 25 / 10 am CDT: Reservoir Characterization, Modeling, Monitoring. Vi Schatzinger, PTTC
Tuesday, August 28 / 10 am CDT: CO2 Sources: Marketing, Legal, Regulatory. Dr. Dwight Rychel, PTTC.
Thursday, September 27 / 10 am CDT: CO2 Separation, Transportation, and Operations. Dr. Dwight Rychel, PTTC.
To register, email Lance Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014
- A Journey Through the Geological Story of the Colorado Plateau - April 4th, 2014