The Permian Basin CCUS Center is offering a series of four low-cost webinars on carbon capture and sequestration. The cost is $25 per webinar.
Thursday, June 10 / 10 am CDT: Overview of CCS and CO2 Enhanced Oil Recovery. Dr. Dwight Rychel, PTTC.
Thursday, June 25 / 10 am CDT: Reservoir Characterization, Modeling, Monitoring. Vi Schatzinger, PTTC
Tuesday, August 28 / 10 am CDT: CO2 Sources: Marketing, Legal, Regulatory. Dr. Dwight Rychel, PTTC.
Thursday, September 27 / 10 am CDT: CO2 Separation, Transportation, and Operations. Dr. Dwight Rychel, PTTC.
To register, email Lance Cole at email@example.com
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014
- Jaguar-1 HPHT Well, Geological Operations Lessons Learned - March 6th, 2014
- LWD Sonic Real-Time Applications - Case Studies in Latin America - March 5th, 2014