The October edition of Washington Watch is now available online.
As Peter MacKenzie, chairman of the AAPG GEO-DC Governance Board, explains, “[A]s geoscientists, we are uniquely qualified to be a part of the conversation of a plethora of public issues. Science, education, energy, environment and the economy are important to us. Find ways to share that knowledge with your community and its leaders.”
That’s at the heart of AAPG’s purpose in having an office in Washington, D.C. Join us and participate in the process.
Last 5 posts by David Curtiss
- Search underway to hire a GEO-DC Director - January 29th, 2012
- Washington Watch: Casing Gets Early Blame in Fracturing Studies - January 2nd, 2012
- Sec. Salazar names leaders of new offshore agencies - September 16th, 2011
- Senior managers named to lead new offshore regulatory agencies - September 12th, 2011
- AAPG joins in urging GoM permitting speed-up - September 8th, 2011