Entries written in July 2013
- 07.29 Bipartisan Legislation for Energy Efficiency Progressing Through the Senate
Energy Efficiency, Energy policy, Technology, Uncategorized
- 07.22 Congressional Hearing on the Renewable Fuel Standard
Biofuels, Energy policy, Environmental protection, Uncategorized
- 07.15 Closing the Gulf of Mexico Boundary Gap and Other Legislative Progress
Energy policy, Outer Continental Shelf, Politics, Uncategorized
- 07.09 What is in the President’s Climate Action Plan?
Alternative energy, Carbon Sequestration, Climate change, Energy Research and Development, Energy policy, Environmental protection, Global energy, Uncategorized
- 07.03 It’s a Bird… It’s a Plane… It’s a Wind Turbine!
Guest Post, Technology, Wind
- 07.01 EPA Withdraws Pavillion, Wyo. Water Contamination Study
Energy Research and Development, Environmental protection, Hydraulic fracturing, Natural Gas, Uncategorized
Switch to our mobile site