Don’t forgot to submit your abstract for the Azerbaijan International Conference . The Abstract Deadline is Saturday, 30th June 2012. The conference slogan is Integrated Approach for Unlocking Hydrocarbon Resources, and the technical problem will cover the following topics:
- Exploration works in the Caspian and Black Seas region. State and perspectives.
- Regional geology, tectonics and neotectonics.
- Hydrocarbon systems of the Caspian and Black seas region. Problems of the genesis, migration and the accumulation of hydrocarbons.
- Paleogeography, sedimentology and reservoir architecture from seismic, outcrops and modelling.
- Environmental problems related to the oil and gas fields exploration and development
- Exploration in mature areas: – Challenge ‘known truths’, alternative trap models, seal failure, migration, reservoir filling history, causes and timing of pressure regression, etc.
- Extensive to Frontier exploration (transition zone, fold belt, deeply Buried Reservoirs, deep water, deep offshore).
- Integration of geology and geophysics for an improved interpretation.
- Challenges of the shallow sedimentary section (velocity model, shallow hazards, mud volcanoes).
- Integration toward appraisal, development and production phases.
- New technical and technological geophysical methods.
- The seismic theory and the modeling.
- Geodynamics and Seismology.
- AVO and AVA analyses.
- Challenge and Solution for Eocene-Miocene and Mesozoic oil.
Please send your thesis to us by email.
Last 5 posts by Julie Simmons
- Call for Abstracts -- ACE 2013 - August 9th, 2012
- Get back in the classroom with a short course -- in Singapore - June 19th, 2012
- Field trips offer a chance to explore new vistas — but only if you sign up by 29 June - June 12th, 2012
- IPTC updates - May 29th, 2012
- Guest blog from Stefano Mazzoni, Field Trip Chair at AAPG 2012 ACE - February 29th, 2012