Some of AAPG’s web sites have made New Year’s resolutions to have a little “work” done, if you know what I mean. Check out the newly made-over:
AAPG Foundation web site has more information than ever, easily organized so you can quickly find what you need. Keep checking back for new features such as updates by email and improved donation options!
AAPG Prospect and Property Expo (APPEX) got a new look as well, making the information on the site easy to find and easy on the eyes as well! Read all about APPEX and see what it can do for your company!
When considering the design of a web site, we want it to be pleasing to the eyes and offer plenty to do and see. Most of all, however, we want our web content to be informative and easy to browse and search. It’s important to be able to find information quickly! Our continually evolving web designs incorporate the latest technologies and best practices to do just that, striving as always to make everyone’s web experience a satisfying one.
Last 5 posts by Jamie Edford
- "We Are AAPG" video now available on YouTube - June 8th, 2009
- follow the Annual Convention in real time with hashtags - June 3rd, 2009
- Get a handle on social networking (before it starts handling you!) - May 13th, 2009
- AAPG Denver ACE 2009 goes interactive - April 27th, 2009
- Feeling social? - April 22nd, 2009