UPDATE: We are at 4,119 followers on our Twitter feed. Please follow our Twitter feed to bring us to 4,225 by 04/25 – TOMORROW!
It was with great interest I watched the followers of AAPG’s twitter feed. It was one month ago we noticed we were close to 4,000 followers and launched MI4220.
Yesterday, April 22 (04/22), we fell short of the 4,220 goal by only 29 followers.
The tweets were really flying during opening session last night as awards and honors were presented. Before that the Imperial Barrel Award announced its winners and David Curtiss, AAPG Executive Director – Twitter feed: DavidKCurtiss – was quick to break that news.
It’s Not Too Late
I’m an optimist and I believe we can make 4,225 by 04/25.
We are now at 4,206 and only need 19 more to reach that goal.
If you are attending the annual meeting, I’m located at the Explorer booth in the AAPG Center and would love for you to pop in. We can speak of social media and how we may help you through the Internet (an how you may help promote AAPG).
Last 5 posts by Janet B.
- Introducing: AAPG Store - Buy. Register. Download. - April 25th, 2013
- Deadline is December 15 - November 13th, 2012
- Survey done. We have a winner! - October 2nd, 2012
- Online Application System Improved - really! - August 1st, 2012
- Polls Closed Midnight May 15 (CDST) - May 14th, 2012