One of the best things about working on the web is the ability to change a person’s surfing experience immediately. With one click of a button we can make new information available, remove outdated information, and open doors that had previously not existed online. Of course, that one click can also make things go wrong in a spectacular “domino-effect” at times, but let’s not talk about that!
New information is appearing on the Denver 2009 ACE web site on a daily basis. Today we added information on our great sponsors. It was satisfying to make all that new information available.
AAPG-related opportunities are also appearing all over the web:
The AAPG web site and all its associated sites are always changing. That’s why checking back with the site on a regular basis is important. If you need a little reminder now and then, subscribing to the wwwUpdate Email List (see the box on the right on the main page!) will send you an email every time this blog is updated.
New information at your fingertips, in the blink of an eye!
Last 5 posts by Jamie Edford
- "We Are AAPG" video now available on YouTube - June 8th, 2009
- follow the Annual Convention in real time with hashtags - June 3rd, 2009
- Get a handle on social networking (before it starts handling you!) - May 13th, 2009
- AAPG Denver ACE 2009 goes interactive - April 27th, 2009
- Feeling social? - April 22nd, 2009