There’s a new feature on the home page of the Division of Professional Affairs.
They have introduced professional cards for certificated members of the AAPG to subscribe to.
This professional card looks like a business card. It links to the inidividual’s website or email when included on the card.
You simply click on the “subscribe now” button. Folllow the instructions to create an account, and enter the information you desire to be displayed on the card.
Be sure to have your member number available so you can log-in using that. It will pre-populate the fields with your information in the AAPG member database. However, all fields are editable at any time during the duration of your subscription.
This is a great way to support the DPA and to make your business and its services available publicly.
All cards are available for viewing through the DPA home page.
Last 5 posts by Janet B.
- Introducing: AAPG Store - Buy. Register. Download. - April 25th, 2013
- Deadline is December 15 - November 13th, 2012
- Survey done. We have a winner! - October 2nd, 2012
- Online Application System Improved - really! - August 1st, 2012
- Polls Closed Midnight May 15 (CDST) - May 14th, 2012