As geology students, you may find yourself asking:
How much education do I need to get a good job in the oil and gas industry?
Is it really necessary to go to grad school?
How much education is too much? (Well, granted, this one probably isn’t as popular as the first two questions.)
In this new batch of 12 interviews from Denver, AAPG members and leaders talk about their education, their decisions on whether or not to go to graduate school, and their general view on this subject. Bill Houston also discusses “over-education” and its possible consequences.
Last 5 posts by Bogdan Michka
- Students like Student video - May 2nd, 2012
- 3,000 Twitter followers and counting! - December 8th, 2011
- 2011 AAPG/SEPM Student Reception videos are now online - June 15th, 2011
- Master and Commander ... of YouTube - May 4th, 2011
- 2011 ACE was mobile! - April 21st, 2011