Whether you’re a geology student or a young professional working in the energy field, you have all but dedicated yourself to the industry. Do you know what the future holds? What the oil and gas industry will be like, say, 10 years from now? While no one knows for sure, there are many ideas floating around that may come true in the not-too-distant future.
In this batch of Denver video interviews Bill Houston, Lee Billingsley, Bobby Ryan and other AAPG members discuss the future of the oil and gas industry and answer a question: “What do you think will be the most exciting thing happening in the industry in the next 10 years?”
Last 5 posts by Bogdan Michka
- Students like Student video - May 2nd, 2012
- 3,000 Twitter followers and counting! - December 8th, 2011
- 2011 AAPG/SEPM Student Reception videos are now online - June 15th, 2011
- Master and Commander ... of YouTube - May 4th, 2011
- 2011 ACE was mobile! - April 21st, 2011