Enhance your Annual Convention & Exhibition experience by keeping up with the latest news as it happens and making social and networking connections using the power of the Web!
AAPG Denver ACE 2009 now has a Twitter account, where news and updates are posted on a daily basis and can be delivered directly to your cell phone or mobile device if you choose. Questions and comments are just an @ reply away! Follow @AAPG_Denver09 for all the latest!
Wondering who among your colleagues and friends will be attending ACE? Looking to make new connections? AAPG’s Facebook Group is the perfect place to make your plans. Use the Group’s discussion area to talk about sessions, luncheons, and other activities of interest. The AAPG Young Professionals also have a Facebook Group with an active discussion board.
If Facebook isn’t quite your style, but LinkedIn is, never fear — there is an AAPG LinkedIn Group as well.
There are more ways than ever to make the most of your experience at ACE!
Last 5 posts by Jamie Edford
- "We Are AAPG" video now available on YouTube - June 8th, 2009
- follow the Annual Convention in real time with hashtags - June 3rd, 2009
- Get a handle on social networking (before it starts handling you!) - May 13th, 2009
- Feeling social? - April 22nd, 2009
- Electronic news enhances--not necessarily replaces--print - March 27th, 2009