Both are available online.
The Bulletin’s lead article is a detailed analysis of the Second Frontier sandstone in the Powder River Basin of Wyoming. It reviews the local tectonic control on parasequence architecture. (Log in required.)
The EXPLORER focuses on the geophysical industry. The review of the use of ocean bottom seismic nodes overcoming the problem of distorted seismic signals in the Gulf of Mexico’s Deimos Field may be of particular interest.
Last 5 posts by Janet B.
- Introducing: AAPG Store - Buy. Register. Download. - April 25th, 2013
- Deadline is December 15 - November 13th, 2012
- Survey done. We have a winner! - October 2nd, 2012
- Online Application System Improved - really! - August 1st, 2012
- Polls Closed Midnight May 15 (CDST) - May 14th, 2012