As the AAPG Annual meeting approaches in April, it is time for interested Student Chapters to sign up to work in the General Store.
This is a key way for your Student Chapter to earn some money while attending ACE 2011.
As for the sign up form it should be in this post or arriving shortly via email to Student Chapter Presidents and Advisors.
For more information on this program please review this story from a past issue of the AAPG Explorer.
Last 5 posts by Mike Mlynek
- 2013 AAPG Student Chapter YouTube video contest. - May 15th, 2013
- Geological Society of America Stephen E. Laubach Structural Diagenesis Research Award - April 10th, 2013
- Student? Coming to ACE 2013? Here is what you need to know/do. - April 3rd, 2013
- Companies Find Your Talent and Students Start Your Career. The Time is Now for AAPG/SEG Student Expo's and Career Fairs. Seize Your Opportunity - August 29th, 2012
- Student Expo Deadlines fast approaching for students and companies looking for top talent. - August 26th, 2011