I received the below email that may be of interest to the AAPG Student members:
I think that this will be of interest to the recipients of your bulletin.
Midland Valley’s Student Structural Geology Prize is now open for entries.
Every year we encourage students to submit their work from any area of structural geology and they could win a cash prize of up to $2000.
Further information can be found in the Research area of the Midland Valley website www.mve.com or by emailing email@example.com. The closing date is 30th January 2009.
The prize is to an individual, so we are looking for individual entries on any aspect of structural geology, project work, mapping, etc., they have undertaken during their studies. Details are on our web site and entries are open to all students where ever they are.
Last 5 posts by Mike Mlynek
- 2013 AAPG Student Chapter YouTube video contest. - May 15th, 2013
- Geological Society of America Stephen E. Laubach Structural Diagenesis Research Award - April 10th, 2013
- Student? Coming to ACE 2013? Here is what you need to know/do. - April 3rd, 2013
- Companies Find Your Talent and Students Start Your Career. The Time is Now for AAPG/SEG Student Expo's and Career Fairs. Seize Your Opportunity - August 29th, 2012
- Student Expo Deadlines fast approaching for students and companies looking for top talent. - August 26th, 2011