What would happen if you equipped some students at the AAPG Annual meeting with a videocamera and set them loose to capture key moments and do interviews with AAPG VIP’s?
The answer is awesome footage that gives you a first hand glimpse of what an AAPG Annual meeting is like. For more information on this project please see the post about it on the wwwUpdate Blog
Be sure to check back often for new released videos.
Last 5 posts by Mike Mlynek
- 2014 AAPG Student Chapter YouTube video competiton -submit entries now. - February 18th, 2014
- 2013 AAPG Student Chapter YouTube video contest. - May 15th, 2013
- Geological Society of America Stephen E. Laubach Structural Diagenesis Research Award - April 10th, 2013
- Student? Coming to ACE 2013? Here is what you need to know/do. - April 3rd, 2013
- Companies Find Your Talent and Students Start Your Career. The Time is Now for AAPG/SEG Student Expo's and Career Fairs. Seize Your Opportunity - August 29th, 2012