IT IS TIME ONCE AGAIN, FOR … MID YEAR REPORTS 2009
Hopefully all of you Student Chapters know about submitting reports to us at AAPG headquarters. For those of you that do not it is IMPORTANT that you take this time to learn about this important aspect of Student Chapter membership.
This report should consist of a description of the activities that have taken place over the first half (January – June) of the year 2009, a list of members (with member numbers if possible) within the chapter, a list of officers and positions that they hold including the faculty advisor, and a financial report. You may make the layout however you wish, include pictures, graphics, and whatever else you feel may be pertinent.
Reports can be submitted by email (preferred) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Student Affairs
PO Box 979
Tulsa, OK 74101-0979
Remember that these reports are used to maintain a link between AAPG and the chapter and keep you actively involved. It is an important part of how we choose the Outstanding Chapter of the year awards.
Meeting these report requirements keeps your chapter on track to be eligible to receive grants and book gifts.
For examples of reports you may view the Student Outlook archives here.
Any answers to questions should be attainable from the student website or of course by contacting the Student Affairs Staff at AAPG HQ.
Thank you, we are looking forward to reading about your chapters’ activities.
AAPG Student Affairs
Last 5 posts by Mike Mlynek
- 2014 AAPG Student Chapter YouTube video competiton -submit entries now. - February 18th, 2014
- 2013 AAPG Student Chapter YouTube video contest. - May 15th, 2013
- Geological Society of America Stephen E. Laubach Structural Diagenesis Research Award - April 10th, 2013
- Student? Coming to ACE 2013? Here is what you need to know/do. - April 3rd, 2013
- Companies Find Your Talent and Students Start Your Career. The Time is Now for AAPG/SEG Student Expo's and Career Fairs. Seize Your Opportunity - August 29th, 2012