You may have heard of MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses), which have been offered by colleges and universities. Now, you have a chance to try AAPG’s “mini-MOOC” — a small version of a MOOC. Please note that we’re offering an “xMOOC” which includes an assessment, which includes a certificate of performance (your score is included). We like to think of our Mini-MOOCs as a part of “Quick Bite Learning” which you can do when you have a few moments to spare.
Sequence Stratigraphy Quick-Bite Learning / Mini-MOOC
If you’d like to learn more about how sequence stratigraphy can be integrated into different approaches for detecting sweet spots, don’t miss AAPG’s Sweet Spots and Reservoir Compartmentalization and Connectivity GTW, August 6-7 in Houston. This GTW will offer in-depth presentations and the opportunity to do hands-on exercises for deeper learning. There will also be a repository of articles and archived presentations for all participants.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014