If you are interested in learning more about the engineering side of exploring in carbonate reservoirs, such as engineering characterization and development of simulation models for waterfloods, EOR, and CO2 storage, be sure to attend the intense, one-day event in Fort Worth. Primary focus will be in the Mississippian Limestone and Arbuckle Plays.
Space is limited — it’s a one-day workshop in conjunction with AAPG’s Summer Education Conference. Invest in yourself and your future — new technologies and approaches to EOR in carbonates have the potential to improve recoverable reserves in a very significant way.
Name of course: Engineering Aspects of the Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Developments: Focus on Mississippian & Arbuckle
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013