Top geoscientists and engineers specializing in geomechanics will present and discuss indispensable tools and knowledge needed for success in shales, unconventionals, and offshore. Geomechanics and Reservoir Characterization, an AAPG GTW, to be held in Baltimore on July 16-17, will consists of in-depth presentations, ample time for question and answer, panel discussions, and in-depth discussions. There will be organized networking activities as well.
The event is in conjunction with the establishment of AAPG’s new division, Structure and Geomechanics, which ushers in a new era and level of interdisciplinary, applied, and cutting edge knowledge transfer.
Please click the link for more information on this important event, which is value-priced in a wonderful location designed for engaging, in-depth discussions and new knowledge. The workshop will be followed by online access to materials (presentations and articles).
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration for Deep-Water Sands Using Seismic Sequence Methodology - December 11th, 2013
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013