Detailed presentations by Woodford experts and producers make AAPG’s Woodford Shale Forum on April 11 in Oklahoma City an information-packed “must attend” one-day event. Presenters will discuss the differences in the play, which extends from south, west, and east through the heart of Oklahoma. Understanding the variability of the formation is one key objective, along with “lessons learned” with respect to drilling, completing, and stimulating. New tools and technologies help obtain better well logs, a better understanding of the geomechanics, and types of oil, given rock properties.
Here is a partial listing of presenters and their topics: http://www.aapg.org/forum/2013/woodfordshale/program.cfm
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014