The AAPG Mississippian Lime Forum (Jan 31, Oklahoma City) program has just expanded with the addition of Ceja Energy, who will discuss their experiences in the Chat in western Osage County, and how they use a combination of geology, 3D seismic, petrophysics, and experience to identify the best ways to explore for and produce the tricky yet prolific chat play. Led by Ron Snyder, the presentation will focus on the operator’s experiences and lessons learned.
The “forum of experts” now contains a total of ten presenters, who will offer a wealth of information and a unique opportunity for attendees to learn the latest views on the reservoirs in the entire play. For details, please review the program.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014
- A Journey Through the Geological Story of the Colorado Plateau - April 4th, 2014