The AAPG Mississippian Lime Forum (Jan 31, Oklahoma City) program has just expanded with the addition of Ceja Energy, who will discuss their experiences in the Chat in western Osage County, and how they use a combination of geology, 3D seismic, petrophysics, and experience to identify the best ways to explore for and produce the tricky yet prolific chat play. Led by Ron Snyder, the presentation will focus on the operator’s experiences and lessons learned.
The “forum of experts” now contains a total of ten presenters, who will offer a wealth of information and a unique opportunity for attendees to learn the latest views on the reservoirs in the entire play. For details, please review the program.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014