If you have not taken a moment to review the AAPG Playmaker Forum (Jan 24 / Houston), organized by the DPA, don’t wait. It’s an exciting new event, with a “forum of experts” to help you enhance your own performance. Some of the key presentations include “10 Habits of Highly Successful Oil Finders” and a keynote address by Harold Hamm on the Bakken. That’s just the beginning!
The Playmaker Forum will focus on elements, commercial and scientific/technical, required to successfully mature prospects from first insight, leasing, marketing, to discovery. It will focus on necessary skills you can use right away for prospecting, play generation, deal screening and important aspects of professional career development.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013
- Interview Skills for Geologists - April 18th, 2013
- How Far Can We Affordably Purify Produced Water? E-Symposium and Articles Provide Answers - April 9th, 2013
- Woodford Shale Forum info available now - April 1st, 2013