If you have not taken a moment to review the AAPG Playmaker Forum (Jan 24 / Houston), organized by the DPA, don’t wait. It’s an exciting new event, with a “forum of experts” to help you enhance your own performance. Some of the key presentations include “10 Habits of Highly Successful Oil Finders” and a keynote address by Harold Hamm on the Bakken. That’s just the beginning!
The Playmaker Forum will focus on elements, commercial and scientific/technical, required to successfully mature prospects from first insight, leasing, marketing, to discovery. It will focus on necessary skills you can use right away for prospecting, play generation, deal screening and important aspects of professional career development.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014