If you have not taken a moment to review the AAPG Playmaker Forum (Jan 24 / Houston), organized by the DPA, don’t wait. It’s an exciting new event, with a “forum of experts” to help you enhance your own performance. Some of the key presentations include “10 Habits of Highly Successful Oil Finders” and a keynote address by Harold Hamm on the Bakken. That’s just the beginning!
The Playmaker Forum will focus on elements, commercial and scientific/technical, required to successfully mature prospects from first insight, leasing, marketing, to discovery. It will focus on necessary skills you can use right away for prospecting, play generation, deal screening and important aspects of professional career development.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Concepts, Models, and Case Studies of Dolomitization – with Applications to Hydrocarbon Exploration and Development - March 10th, 2014
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014