If you have not taken a moment to review the AAPG Playmaker Forum (Jan 24 / Houston), organized by the DPA, don’t wait. It’s an exciting new event, with a “forum of experts” to help you enhance your own performance. Some of the key presentations include “10 Habits of Highly Successful Oil Finders” and a keynote address by Harold Hamm on the Bakken. That’s just the beginning!
The Playmaker Forum will focus on elements, commercial and scientific/technical, required to successfully mature prospects from first insight, leasing, marketing, to discovery. It will focus on necessary skills you can use right away for prospecting, play generation, deal screening and important aspects of professional career development.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013