Gene Narahara – DeepStar Lookback Study of Appraisal Programs: We Saw How Well We Predicted Reserves and Rates – What Do We Do About It?: AAPG Deepwater GTW
We learned that our ability to forecast field production prior to sanction is inconsistent and often poor. Since then, what more have we learned about appraisal, what are the technical gaps, and what can we do about it.
This year’s Deepwater Reservoirs GTW has a truly stellar slate of presentations – all of which allow you time to ask questions, discuss, and learn. Space is limited, so sign up today. Don’t miss this amazing speaker and presentation our Fourth Annual AAPG Deepwater Reservoirs Geoscience Technology Workshop – Houston, TX, January 15-16, 2013!
Gene Narahara is a Consultant Reservoir Engineer for Chevron Energy Technology Company based in Houston. Gene specializes in new deepwater developments and has worked on Agbami in Nigeria and Jack-St. Malo in the Gulf of Mexico. He is also involved with deepwater research efforts through the DeepStar consortium. Gene is a Distinguished Member of SPE and has formerly served on the SPE Board as the Technical Director of Reservoir Description & Dynamics.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013