Better and more exciting than ever, this year’s AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs Geosciences Technology Workshop brings value to geologists, geophysicists, and engineers, with an emphasis on integrating disciplines to provide you with powerful new tools and techniques for better reservoir characterization, reservoir connectivity determination, pore pressure calculations, and imaging (including sub-salt).
AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs Geosciences Technology Workshop
January 15-16, 2013
Norris Conference Center CityCentre / Houston, TX
Prepare yourself for the future, and learn about new deepwater discoveries in East Africa (Tanzania / Mozambique), West Africa (Gabon), Mediterranean, along with new Gulf of Mexico and other areas. You’ll also learn about new basin models that are showing where and why the new discoveries occurred.
Participants receive program, access to authorized presentation via a password-protected ftp site, access to additional articles / materials.
Two days, many presentations, intense discussion. Think across disciplines, learn new techniques, gain new knowledge, and invest in yourself. Stay ahead of the pack!
Register now to reserve your seat and to review the program: http://www.aapg.org/gtw/DeepwaterReservoir2013/index.cfm
To contact with questions, please email: email@example.com
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Concepts, Models, and Case Studies of Dolomitization – with Applications to Hydrocarbon Exploration and Development - March 10th, 2014
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014