Better and more exciting than ever, this year’s AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs Geosciences Technology Workshop brings value to geologists, geophysicists, and engineers, with an emphasis on integrating disciplines to provide you with powerful new tools and techniques for better reservoir characterization, reservoir connectivity determination, pore pressure calculations, and imaging (including sub-salt).
AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs Geosciences Technology Workshop
January 15-16, 2013
Norris Conference Center CityCentre / Houston, TX
Prepare yourself for the future, and learn about new deepwater discoveries in East Africa (Tanzania / Mozambique), West Africa (Gabon), Mediterranean, along with new Gulf of Mexico and other areas. You’ll also learn about new basin models that are showing where and why the new discoveries occurred.
Participants receive program, access to authorized presentation via a password-protected ftp site, access to additional articles / materials.
Two days, many presentations, intense discussion. Think across disciplines, learn new techniques, gain new knowledge, and invest in yourself. Stay ahead of the pack!
Register now to reserve your seat and to review the program: http://www.aapg.org/gtw/DeepwaterReservoir2013/index.cfm
To contact with questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Need Funding? Here’s Your Chance: AAPG Research Launcher - April 22nd, 2014
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014