Do you ever wonder where upstream ends and midstream begins? Do you mull over the relationship between upstream, midstream and downstream operations? How do they affect each other?
Here’s a quiz you can take to test your knowledge of the various processes in upstream, midstream, and downstream petroleum operations and how they fit into the big picture from prospect to gas pump. Enjoy! After you take the quiz, consider attending our GTW on Solving Water Problems in Oil and Gas Production, to be held February 26-27. 2013 in Fort Worth, TX.
Click here for the quzz! Upstream? Midstream? Downstream? Petroleum Industry Processes » quiz builder
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014
- A Journey Through the Geological Story of the Colorado Plateau - April 4th, 2014
- Woodford Shale: Latest Discoveries and Findings - April 3rd, 2014