Do you ever wonder where upstream ends and midstream begins? Do you mull over the relationship between upstream, midstream and downstream operations? How do they affect each other?
Here’s a quiz you can take to test your knowledge of the various processes in upstream, midstream, and downstream petroleum operations and how they fit into the big picture from prospect to gas pump. Enjoy! After you take the quiz, consider attending our GTW on Solving Water Problems in Oil and Gas Production, to be held February 26-27. 2013 in Fort Worth, TX.
Click here for the quzz! Upstream? Midstream? Downstream? Petroleum Industry Processes » quiz builder
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013
- Interview Skills for Geologists - April 18th, 2013
- How Far Can We Affordably Purify Produced Water? E-Symposium and Articles Provide Answers - April 9th, 2013
- Woodford Shale Forum info available now - April 1st, 2013