Do you ever wonder where upstream ends and midstream begins? Do you mull over the relationship between upstream, midstream and downstream operations? How do they affect each other?
Here’s a quiz you can take to test your knowledge of the various processes in upstream, midstream, and downstream petroleum operations and how they fit into the big picture from prospect to gas pump. Enjoy! After you take the quiz, consider attending our GTW on Solving Water Problems in Oil and Gas Production, to be held February 26-27. 2013 in Fort Worth, TX.
Click here for the quzz! Upstream? Midstream? Downstream? Petroleum Industry Processes » quiz builder
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Concepts, Models, and Case Studies of Dolomitization – with Applications to Hydrocarbon Exploration and Development - March 10th, 2014
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014