AAPG, in cooperation with PTTC, has launched a four-course certificate program in Carbon Capture and Sequestration. The courses include the following:
Introduction to Carbon Capture and Sequestration
Geological Models in Carbon Sequestration
Transportation Issues in CCS
CO2 Supply, Demand, Legal and Regulatory Issues.
The AAPG member cost is $395 per course. AAPG student pricing is available at $200 per course.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014