AAPG, in cooperation with PTTC, has launched a four-course certificate program in Carbon Capture and Sequestration. The courses include the following:
Introduction to Carbon Capture and Sequestration
Geological Models in Carbon Sequestration
Transportation Issues in CCS
CO2 Supply, Demand, Legal and Regulatory Issues.
The AAPG member cost is $395 per course. AAPG student pricing is available at $200 per course.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014
- A Journey Through the Geological Story of the Colorado Plateau - April 4th, 2014