AAPG, in cooperation with PTTC, has launched a four-course certificate program in Carbon Capture and Sequestration. The courses include the following:
Introduction to Carbon Capture and Sequestration
Geological Models in Carbon Sequestration
Transportation Issues in CCS
CO2 Supply, Demand, Legal and Regulatory Issues.
The AAPG member cost is $395 per course. AAPG student pricing is available at $200 per course.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014