AAPG, in cooperation with PTTC, has launched a four-course certificate program in Carbon Capture and Sequestration. The courses include the following:
Introduction to Carbon Capture and Sequestration
Geological Models in Carbon Sequestration
Transportation Issues in CCS
CO2 Supply, Demand, Legal and Regulatory Issues.
The AAPG member cost is $395 per course. AAPG student pricing is available at $200 per course.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013