AAPG, in cooperation with PTTC, has launched a four-course certificate program in Carbon Capture and Sequestration. The courses include the following:
Introduction to Carbon Capture and Sequestration
Geological Models in Carbon Sequestration
Transportation Issues in CCS
CO2 Supply, Demand, Legal and Regulatory Issues.
The AAPG member cost is $395 per course. AAPG student pricing is available at $200 per course.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013
- Interview Skills for Geologists - April 18th, 2013
- How Far Can We Affordably Purify Produced Water? E-Symposium and Articles Provide Answers - April 9th, 2013
- Woodford Shale Forum info available now - April 1st, 2013