We the entire members of NAPE/AAPG Nnamdi Azikiwe University student chapter wish to express our sincere and profound gratitude to AAPG, SGS Group, Techno-Media and PETROED for the opportunity given to sixteen(16) of our students to undertake three online courses which includes: Basic Principles of Petroleum, Introduction to Well Control, and Oilwell Drilling.
These courses which were quite stimulating and effectively prepared has actually broadened our knowledge of recent trends, basic operation, development and technology in the Petroleum industry targeted towards spurring our energy and commitment to excellence necessary to thrive in the E&P innovative environment.
With this, we are saying thank you and the entire staff of AAPG and PETROED for extending this kind gesture to us.
David Ogechukwu Anomneze
Graduate Student Coordinator
NAPE/AAPG NAU student chapter
Geological Science Department
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014
- Lacustrine Basin Exploration - June 13th, 2014