It’s hard to believe, but we’re looking at planning the 3rd Annual Deepwater Geosciences Technology Workshop. It seems that the first one was only yesterday! As you may recall, it took place in March of 2010, and our second one took place in January of 2011. Our upcoming one will be in January 2012 in Houston, and we think we’ll have a very strong slate of geologists, geophysicists, engineers, and petrophysicists.
If you are working in relatively new frontier areas, we’d like to hear from you. Would it be worthwhile to develop a chart that compares and contrasts the deepwater locations in the world? Would you benefit from a “best practices” activity where you have a concrete and very tangible “takeaway”? We’re eager to innovate when it comes to the format of the discussions and we want this investment of time to really pay dividends.
Please post your thoughts or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. All communications will be shared with the organizing committee.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013