Predicting pore pressure is more important than ever, with resource plays and deepwater operations. Join experts October 2-4, 2011 in Galveston for GeoPressure 2011. Proceeds from the event will be used to help fund an AAPG special publication dedicated to geopressure.
GeoPressure 2011 is an international technical conference, next in a series of advanced workshops that have been held every few years since the initial conference in 1998. The meeting will be a focused 2.5 day event with technical sessions covering the several critical topics.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014