Predicting pore pressure is more important than ever, with resource plays and deepwater operations. Join experts October 2-4, 2011 in Galveston for GeoPressure 2011. Proceeds from the event will be used to help fund an AAPG special publication dedicated to geopressure.
GeoPressure 2011 is an international technical conference, next in a series of advanced workshops that have been held every few years since the initial conference in 1998. The meeting will be a focused 2.5 day event with technical sessions covering the several critical topics.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014