Predicting pore pressure is more important than ever, with resource plays and deepwater operations. Join experts October 2-4, 2011 in Galveston for GeoPressure 2011. Proceeds from the event will be used to help fund an AAPG special publication dedicated to geopressure.
GeoPressure 2011 is an international technical conference, next in a series of advanced workshops that have been held every few years since the initial conference in 1998. The meeting will be a focused 2.5 day event with technical sessions covering the several critical topics.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014
- A Journey Through the Geological Story of the Colorado Plateau - April 4th, 2014