Predicting pore pressure is more important than ever, with resource plays and deepwater operations. Join experts October 2-4, 2011 in Galveston for GeoPressure 2011. Proceeds from the event will be used to help fund an AAPG special publication dedicated to geopressure.
GeoPressure 2011 is an international technical conference, next in a series of advanced workshops that have been held every few years since the initial conference in 1998. The meeting will be a focused 2.5 day event with technical sessions covering the several critical topics.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013
- Interview Skills for Geologists - April 18th, 2013
- How Far Can We Affordably Purify Produced Water? E-Symposium and Articles Provide Answers - April 9th, 2013
- Woodford Shale Forum info available now - April 1st, 2013