Develop your creativity and enhance your bottom line. Success is often a matter of the way we conceive of ourselves and our organizational units. We can think of ourselves as individuals built of multiple, highly variable components, wired together by creativity and a knowledge of our mission. We can extend that concept to teams within the organization, which start to function as a single body.
Many pertinent issues to successful exploration are covered during the workshop: Participants have the opportunity to consider and learn about the following:
What creativity is and how it can be applied to petroleum exploration. Lean new techniques at AAPG’s Summer Education Conference.
How oil and gas is found as illustrated by numerous case histories including examples which involved the instructors.
What characterizes successful explorationists.
How to visualize geological concepts and apply them to building prospects.
The importance of multidisciplinary teams to the creative exploration process.
Methods for enhancing individual and team creativity skills.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013