Basic Tools for Shale Exploration on March 17 will provide information on which tools, processes, and procedures all geoscientists, engineers, and technical professionals working in shale plays need to understand and implement. Lindell Bridges, EQT, an experienced shale geoscientist, will provide guidance in using lithological information, petrophysics, 3D seismic, pore pressure, reservoir characterization, geochemistry, fracture information, and reservoir fluid information to effectively explore for and produce shale hydrocarbons. Act now — a few seats are still available. You’ll have access to articles, mp3 recording, powerpoint (pdf), and recording of the event.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013