AAPG Education is in the process of developing a way for you to log the courses you’ve taken and enter them into a course matrix, or “Professional Pathway.” Each pathway signifies a particular curriculum of niche and core competency courses that will help you demonstrate knowledge and ability in various focus areas. Currently, we are classifying all our courses in all our delivery formats (short courses, e-symposia, field seminars, certificate courses), and will make an announcement. Don’t miss it!
In the meantime, don’t miss your last chance to sign up for short courses in the Fall Education Conference!
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013