AAPG Education is in the process of developing a way for you to log the courses you’ve taken and enter them into a course matrix, or “Professional Pathway.” Each pathway signifies a particular curriculum of niche and core competency courses that will help you demonstrate knowledge and ability in various focus areas. Currently, we are classifying all our courses in all our delivery formats (short courses, e-symposia, field seminars, certificate courses), and will make an announcement. Don’t miss it!
In the meantime, don’t miss your last chance to sign up for short courses in the Fall Education Conference!
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014