AAPG Education is in the process of developing a way for you to log the courses you’ve taken and enter them into a course matrix, or “Professional Pathway.” Each pathway signifies a particular curriculum of niche and core competency courses that will help you demonstrate knowledge and ability in various focus areas. Currently, we are classifying all our courses in all our delivery formats (short courses, e-symposia, field seminars, certificate courses), and will make an announcement. Don’t miss it!
In the meantime, don’t miss your last chance to sign up for short courses in the Fall Education Conference!
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013
- Interview Skills for Geologists - April 18th, 2013
- How Far Can We Affordably Purify Produced Water? E-Symposium and Articles Provide Answers - April 9th, 2013
- Woodford Shale Forum info available now - April 1st, 2013