AAPG Education is in the process of developing a way for you to log the courses you’ve taken and enter them into a course matrix, or “Professional Pathway.” Each pathway signifies a particular curriculum of niche and core competency courses that will help you demonstrate knowledge and ability in various focus areas. Currently, we are classifying all our courses in all our delivery formats (short courses, e-symposia, field seminars, certificate courses), and will make an announcement. Don’t miss it!
In the meantime, don’t miss your last chance to sign up for short courses in the Fall Education Conference!
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014
- A Journey Through the Geological Story of the Colorado Plateau - April 4th, 2014
- Woodford Shale: Latest Discoveries and Findings - April 3rd, 2014