AAPG Education is in the process of developing a way for you to log the courses you’ve taken and enter them into a course matrix, or “Professional Pathway.” Each pathway signifies a particular curriculum of niche and core competency courses that will help you demonstrate knowledge and ability in various focus areas. Currently, we are classifying all our courses in all our delivery formats (short courses, e-symposia, field seminars, certificate courses), and will make an announcement. Don’t miss it!
In the meantime, don’t miss your last chance to sign up for short courses in the Fall Education Conference!
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Faults, Fractures and Tectonics of the Northern Appalachian Basin: Field Seminar - April 24th, 2014
- Need Funding? Here’s Your Chance: AAPG Research Launcher - April 22nd, 2014
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014