How do you fast-track your shale skills development? There are few courses that provide a comprehensive view of what you need — fortunately, AAPG is able to offer courses that introduce you to the tools you need. They can be found in our Winter Education Conference to take place in March in Houston. They include the following: Understanding Heterogeneity in U.S. Shale Plays, and Enhancing Resource Exploitation Through the Use of Multi-Disciplinary Data from Seismic, Core and Logs.
Here’s an excerpt of the description: By covering a number of subjects from the value of core data, petrophysical and geomechanical log measurements to the use of surface seismic in broader scale sweet spot identification through to microseismic monitoring and completion optimization the attendee will benefit from a greater understanding of the process of examining and upscaling different data types.
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014