There have been new developments in gas shale reservoir characterization. It is hard to keep up and there are many competing ideas and approaches.
What are your thoughts – your position on how the key parameters help you determine where to drill, how to map the reservoir, etc.?
Feel free to weigh in, in the blog comments.
Also, check out our new courses at FEC
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG Pre-Conference Short Courses (URTeC) - July 25th, 2014
- Granite Wash and Pennsylvanian Sand Forum - July 7th, 2014
- Latitudinal Controls on Stratigraphic Models and Sedimentary Concepts: An AAPG/SEPM Hedberg Research Conference - July 7th, 2014
- Folding, Thrusting and Syntectonic Sedimentation: Perspectives from Classic Localities of the Central Pyrenees - June 24th, 2014
- Complex Carbonate Reservoirs: Sedimentation and Tectonic Processes - The Impact of Facies and Fractures on Reservoir Performance - June 23rd, 2014