There have been new developments in gas shale reservoir characterization. It is hard to keep up and there are many competing ideas and approaches.
What are your thoughts – your position on how the key parameters help you determine where to drill, how to map the reservoir, etc.?
Feel free to weigh in, in the blog comments.
Also, check out our new courses at FEC
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- AAPG-SPE Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 5th, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013