There have been new developments in gas shale reservoir characterization. It is hard to keep up and there are many competing ideas and approaches.
What are your thoughts – your position on how the key parameters help you determine where to drill, how to map the reservoir, etc.?
Feel free to weigh in, in the blog comments.
Also, check out our new courses at FEC
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014
- Field Safety for Field Trip Leaders - March 6th, 2014