There have been new developments in gas shale reservoir characterization. It is hard to keep up and there are many competing ideas and approaches.
What are your thoughts – your position on how the key parameters help you determine where to drill, how to map the reservoir, etc.?
Feel free to weigh in, in the blog comments.
Also, check out our new courses at FEC
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014
- A Journey Through the Geological Story of the Colorado Plateau - April 4th, 2014