You still have time to apply! Come to Jakarta in May to learn about a vital aspect of fluvial-deltaic reservoirs. Tropical delta systems are much different than ones in temperate climates — and understanding just how and where can mean the difference between a successful drilling program and an unsuccessful one.
The Hedberg Research Conference, slated for April 29 – May 2, 2009 will be held in Jakarta, and will feature top scientists currently working on various aspects of the topic:
For an invitation to the conference, please fill out our online questionnaire.
Test your knowledge! What are the parts of a delta?
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Concepts, Models, and Case Studies of Dolomitization – with Applications to Hydrocarbon Exploration and Development - March 10th, 2014
- Applied Concepts in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs - March 7th, 2014
- Getting Started in Fluvial Stratigraphy - March 7th, 2014
- Basinal to Local Scale Stratigraphy and Facies Architecture of the Jackfork Group Turbidites, Arkansas - March 6th, 2014
- Unlocking the Deep HPHT Oligocene Fairway in the Nile Delta and the 20K Technology Promise - March 6th, 2014