You still have time to apply! Come to Jakarta in May to learn about a vital aspect of fluvial-deltaic reservoirs. Tropical delta systems are much different than ones in temperate climates — and understanding just how and where can mean the difference between a successful drilling program and an unsuccessful one.
The Hedberg Research Conference, slated for April 29 – May 2, 2009 will be held in Jakarta, and will feature top scientists currently working on various aspects of the topic:
For an invitation to the conference, please fill out our online questionnaire.
Test your knowledge! What are the parts of a delta?
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Exploration and Development in the Mississippian System (Oklahoma and Kansas) - May 15th, 2013
- Engineering Aspects of Mid-Continent Carbonate Reservoir Development - May 13th, 2013
- Interview Skills for Geologists - April 18th, 2013
- How Far Can We Affordably Purify Produced Water? E-Symposium and Articles Provide Answers - April 9th, 2013
- Woodford Shale Forum info available now - April 1st, 2013