You still have time to apply! Come to Jakarta in May to learn about a vital aspect of fluvial-deltaic reservoirs. Tropical delta systems are much different than ones in temperate climates — and understanding just how and where can mean the difference between a successful drilling program and an unsuccessful one.
The Hedberg Research Conference, slated for April 29 – May 2, 2009 will be held in Jakarta, and will feature top scientists currently working on various aspects of the topic:
For an invitation to the conference, please fill out our online questionnaire.
Test your knowledge! What are the parts of a delta?
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Need Funding? Here’s Your Chance: AAPG Research Launcher - April 22nd, 2014
- Seismic Interpretation in Fold-and-Thrust Belts: Field Trip to the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountain Foreland - April 17th, 2014
- Canoeing with Lewis & Clark: A Geologic Excursion along the Missouri in Montana - April 14th, 2014
- New Insights and Developments of the Gulf of Mexico Basin - April 11th, 2014
- Play Concepts and Controls on Porosity in Carbonate Reservoir Analogs - April 7th, 2014