You still have time to apply! Come to Jakarta in May to learn about a vital aspect of fluvial-deltaic reservoirs. Tropical delta systems are much different than ones in temperate climates — and understanding just how and where can mean the difference between a successful drilling program and an unsuccessful one.
The Hedberg Research Conference, slated for April 29 – May 2, 2009 will be held in Jakarta, and will feature top scientists currently working on various aspects of the topic:
For an invitation to the conference, please fill out our online questionnaire.
Test your knowledge! What are the parts of a delta?
Last 5 posts by Susan Nash
- Deepwater Reservoirs / 28-29 Jan / Houston - December 3rd, 2013
- 2014 Playmaker Forum: Systems and Success - November 25th, 2013
- Earth-Shaking Change: Reservoirs & Reservoir Quality - November 1st, 2013
- Deepwater Caribbean: Interview with Krishna Persad - October 28th, 2013
- Interview with Donald Herron on Interpretation in Deepwater Reservoirs - October 20th, 2013